CALL NAME: ERASMUS+ INCOMING STAFF MOBILITY CALL
CALL SUBTITLE: KA107/171 (Third Countries not associated to the programme) 2020, 2022 PROJECTS
PROJECT TYPE: SINGLE BENEFICIARY PROJECTS
CALL PROJECT NO: 2020-1-TR01-KA107-083114, 2022-1-TR01-KA171-HED-000069692
CALL DATE: 18.01.2023
We are pleased to announce the results of the Erasmus Staff Mobility selections for Project 2022-1-TR01-KA171-HED-000069692.
Please find the results here: https://erasmus.cumhuriyet.edu.tr/erasmus-incoming-staff-mobility-call-2022-ka171-evaluation-results
We kindly request all selected applicants to complete the participation form that was sent to their personal email addresses by February 13th.
If you have any objections to the results, please submit your concern and proofs to email@example.com within 7 days. Any objections received after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.”
The selection process was carried out following these steps:
- Sivas Cumhuriyet University published the call on https://erasmus.cumhuriyet.edu.tr/erasmus-incoming-staff-mobility-call-2022-ka171/ on 18 February 2023
- Partner universities published the call on their respective websites.
- Applications were received on https://erasmus.cumhuriyet.edu.tr/erasmus/incoming/ka171-application-form/ until 19 February 2023
- The lists of applicants were sent to the partners on 20 February 2023
- Partner universities carried out their evaluations based on the criteria in the call and submitted the results through https://erasmus.cumhuriyet.edu.tr/erasmus/incoming/ka171-declaration-form/ until 27 February 2023
- The committee at Sivas Cumhuriyet University evaluated and confirmed the results on 28 February 2023
- The results have been published on https://erasmus.cumhuriyet.edu.tr/erasmus-incoming-staff-mobility-call-2022-ka171-evaluation-results
We hereby declare that there was no personal relationship that could affect the impartiality of all applicants and members of the Election Commission during the evaluation and final decision phase of these applications. The decision was made in accordance with the rules of transparency.
- Three quotas from Bosnia Herzegovina and Montenegro were transferred to Albania due to the following reasons:
- IUS (Bosnia Herzegovina) published the call but did not receive any applications.
- The University of Montenegro (Montenegro) did not publish the call within the given time.
- Two quotas from Gambia were transferred to Ethiopia (1) and Ghana (1) as the University of Gambia (Gambia) did not publish the call within the given time.
- One quota of Somalia was changed from Teaching to Training as there was only one application for teaching mobility.
- An additional one quota was allocated to Palestine due to available budgetary resources.
- An additional one quota was allocated to the Russian Federation due to available budgetary resources
- An additional one quota was allocated to the Moldova due to available budgetary resources.
- Two reserve quotas from Georgia were accepted to be realized from 2020 Project
- The University of Tabriz did not publish the call within the given time.